Hello there! Thanks for coming to my blog.
MikeStuzzi.com is a one-stop resource for entrepreneurs at any stage of their business journey, and it also caters to various other information seekers online.
My goal is to provide practical, actionable content that can help you solve real problems and capture new opportunities as technologies evolve. I know that running a business requires juggling many responsibilities while keeping up with constant change (the digital age).
That’s why I focus on topics like SEO, business automation, and AI integration – exploring them through the lens of emerging tech. For example, through the blog, you can learn how SEO boosts your website’s visibility and ways numerous software tools and AI can automate tasks to boost your efficiency.
This blog, besides my own recommendations and opinion, sources expert perspectives from founders, investors, and thought leaders. You’ll find business tools and financial product reviews, the latest stories, and interviews to give you diverse viewpoints.
How It Began
I’m Mike Stuzzi, someone in his 20’s who is passionate about online businesses and automation. I started this blog to help people easily find the tools and resources they need for building and growing their businesses.
It all began when I discovered that people can actually get paid on the Internet (several years before majoring in Chemistry and then finding my way back to entrepreneurship).
Finally, there was a way around the hassle of finding a flexible and high-paying job as a young person without much experience. I decided to research ways to achieve my income goals on the Web and ended up trying several online side hustles. I currently own a couple of other blogs that help people make money online at home and manage their finances properly.
Here are a few quick details about me:
- I created a chain of free WordPress.com websites at ages 15 to 17, one which reviewed scammy online platforms like loan services (of course, they’re abandoned projects now)
- At around that same time, I did social media affiliate marketing promoting an e-commerce app and that’s how I made my first money online (not much, but it felt great)
- I also taught myself HTML and CSS and created my first HTML website (didn’t launch it though)
- Later on, I pursued a Chemistry degree in college (simultaneously teaching myself about business and finances)
- In a year and a half, I grew my first (professional) blog to more than 40k monthly views and made my first four figures a month on the Web
- Currently, I actively try out lots of new software that can make my work easier
There are a lot of resources online that anyone can use to learn about online businesses and digital marketing, particularly SEO. However, doing so could lead you to outdated information or merely listed ideas with no way of executing them.
This blog aims to help you find practical strategies along with the tools you need to make your dream come true. So, keep exploring the site to learn even more.
What to Do Next
I suggest you check out my curation of the best artificial intelligence tools and other software reviews to get started with business automation. I’ve tried and tested dozens of tools and platforms before reviewing them on this blog (which makes me an expert tool tester). Rest assured that you’ll be working only with the best of them if you follow the recommendations!
Do you value business networking? Check out my digital business card reviews instead.